If you were registered and logged in, you could join this project.
The Delphi AddIn Expert Toolkit is a package to create and develop
Delphi AddIn Experts. The Package contains template for Experts and useful functions.
The goal of the Delphi AddIn Expert Toolkit project is to build a tool for
easy create Delphi AddIn Experts.
System requirements for Delphi AddIn Expert Toolkit use:
- Borland Delphi 5 (Update Pack 1 recommended)
System requirements for Delphi AddIn Expert Toolkit development (make distributive):
- also Borland Delphi 5 (Update Pack 1 recommended)
- Borland Resource Compiler (brc32.exe): comes with Borland Delphi;
- WinRAR version 3.0 or higher (http://www.rarlab.com/);
- GNU Make for Win32 (make.exe, cp.exe, rm.exe): see "Related resources" below;
For testing and documentation project we use:
This tool used in following projects:
Optionally, you can download these files as well:
Make utilities: makew32.zip
Make utilities (for NT): makent.zip